Personalise and purchase
- Choose the box type you want to realise
- Enter the required dimensions
- Select the paper thickness
- Download the custom die-cut template
Set up file
- Open the Packly file in a vector graphics software
- Lock the dieline’s layer without editing it
- Create a new layer and place it under the dieline’s layer
- Create or insert your own artwork on it
- Save as high resolution layered PDF
View the 3D model
- Upload your artwork in the creation page
- View the 3D model with your artwork in real time
Packly die-cut template must remain unchanged. It shouldn’t be modified in any way: it should not be moved within the artboard nor resized.
The Packly PDF artboard should remain the same: you cannot edit its dimensions.
You have to create your artwork upon the Packly dieline.
The graphic layer has to be always under the die-cut template layer.
The PDF file must be realised using vector graphics software (e.g. Illustrator®): files created with different software, that will convert the dieline to raster, cannot be used for Packly 3D model generation.
The dieline of the uploaded artwork must match the model, the dimensions and the material of the box previously created.
Attention: spot colors will not be visible in the 3D preview.
Prices and purchasing options
Choose between our subscription plans to create your die-cut templates and 3Ds. For more information please visit the Pricing page.
For further information or tips about graphics file creation have a look at our guidelines in the Help Center.